Saturday, March 7, 2009

Run Like Deer, Fight like Mother bear, Hide like fox, Learn to Strike like rattlesnake.

For those who know me, know I take everything "personally". I am beginning to realize that by doing so I have "unknowingly" been projecting a victim (gives power away) energy out into the world. However, I am standing much taller these days, head held high, eyes wide open. And I am learning that I am more the survivor now.(takes power back) I am getting better at setting healthier personal boundaries, speaking my truth and fighting for injustice in this world. For all injustice effects the Spiritual parts of me of us all. I no longer can run away, tuck my head in the sand, pretending that it is ok for people who I help and humbly serve with love and light to continue to control or abuse me.
Oh and recently someone asked me the million dollar question: who told me that is wasn't okay to be angry? Until that moment, I thought anger was unhealthy. Anger was used in my victim past to control and abuse me. But I know that some anger is healthy for the human part of me. So today I am owning my anger. I will feel it. Find my balance with it. Knowing that it is okay to be angry by the disrespect, inconsideration, rudeness that some people project in the world towards me. I am fuious (like a mother bear) that the more good I do everyday, the more likely there will be a lost soul who will try to knock me down or out of the game. Today I am standing with a fist in the air, shouting to the heavens, I am still HERE and no matter what happens I will keep doing and being what I am....LOVE in this world.

2 comments:

  1. May times I have said that angels are to be respected. They are not the cute cheribim, or putti as depicted in art. Archangel Michael wields a flaming sword and does not toss out butterflies when doing Gods bidding. What Raphael has issued forth to "cure" a malice is not, always, pleasent. Gabriel will call forth what is needed to bring balance. Ariel seals the deal within the flash of a lighting bolt. It is often confused and misleading to believe that those of a gentle healing nature have no defense, even if it is, just, Karmic retribution. The Akashic records will bear this out.

    ReplyDelete