Monday, March 2, 2009

Gasp....Eat Like A Tree?

So lately I am having allergic reactions to everything! E-pi pens and Benadryl are my new best friends. Can't leave home without them. Now it is hard enough to eat 3 times a day, a few snacks blah blah and walk on the treadmill for a half hour. Yes, Robert, I am fantastic, I am marvelous, I love myself. I am still going to take care of me first! Finally find balance in 2009.
But it seems as though now I have morphed into yet another level of freaky hyper-sensitivity. There is a message in all of this I know it. So I ask in meditation and I hear: eat the foods that are in the bible: I find The Maker' Diet and it makes since to me, next I hear: eat like a tree. Now I really am confused. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE TREE'S. Tree's eat threw the root system and the leaves. Ah, I get it, the root chakra is out of sync. This all makes since. I know as a Shamanic Healer that if a child is sexually abused their root chakra will not function properly. So mine should be wiped out big time.
Now I can pay close attention to "feed it" and care for it properly. Maybe this can calm both the physical pain and the emotional pain. I will begin a daily practice to ease this. And will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment