Friday, March 6, 2009

One Step At A Time

So when you begin a new wellness program it is easy to become overwhelmed. You have a lot of new materials to process and assimilate into your new daily practices. If you look at it all at once...gulp... you can cause the "stall and delay" effect. Freeze and resist moving forward. (old pattern) I decided that it will be best for me to make these changes slowly. Add a few things at a time and not try to do it all at once. Yea, me! I am already working in a more balanced fashion. Breaking that all or nothing girl pattern. lol
I can honestly say especially with food allergies I must practice awareness and patience. With exercise and new daily supplements I must practice willingness and discipline. With my spirit I must visiualize in meditation the "results I wish to see". My focus is now on the "creation" process. Step by step with awareness, patience, willingness and discipline I will have no choice but to succeed. I often hear "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." I know that giving up is not an option. I deserve to be happy energized and healthy. Everyday in everyway I am working towards a healthier ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment