Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's All About the Balance

So here I am taking the one day at a time approach in creating positive changes in my body, mind and spirit. Eating like a tree is not as easy as you would think. Though I am eating much healthier. I am happy knowing that I am more awake and aware these days of my daily intake. Taking notice sooner of "old pattern's" the quicker I can steady my course.
Daily exercising is tough. Especially when your body hurts everyday. What I want to do and what I can do are not always the same. But I am busy practicing acceptance and loving my body anyway. My body is not my enemy. It is my temple. It has suffered years of abuse and damage. I can envision healing it, easing the pain and filling myself with light from the inside out.
But where it comes to setting healthier personal boundaries, with people who are "clueless' of how their negative energy and actions effect hyper "sensitive" people I am seeing the most results. I AM protecting myself- my energy better. I no longer am the abused child, beaten wife, or victim. I am a empowered survivor. I feel so much better when I am standing in my truth. Saying what I mean. Meaning what I say. Not waiting until the wind is going to "blow' but doing so way before the breeze turns fierce. (( =
I think it is rather funny that I lived for 46 years before I learned that it is okay for the human part of me to be angry at being trespassed against. To express it in a healthy manner is OK. Whew, what a relief that turned out to be. Without guilt. Shame or blame. It is what it is....perfectly normal. It makes me wonder what else I may have overlooked that may be holding me back. I am certain more will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment