Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Doing What Comes Naturally

So here I am again wondering why it is so hard for some people to accept change, move on and let go of people places and things that no longer serve them. It is so natural for me not to become too attached to anything in this world. Everything can or will change. Can be over in a micro-second. I know that I will be taking nothing with me when I leave this rock but the love and life lessons I experienced. In my 46 years I feel like I have lived several lifetimes. Reinvented or reincarnated myself over and over again. I do not have friends from my childhood. I hold onto very few memento's of my life journey. Lack family photo's or school age memorabilia, marriages, homes, romantic relationships and so on. I know that nothing stays the same, that people come and go throughout our lives. Moving through life without attachments works for me. I know that some people are meant to stay longer while others are meant to simply pass through. They are all a bigger part of the higher plan. I realize that these personal experiences are important. I know that by loving as much as you can, for as long as you can: IS my purpose. I am better for knowing them. I also realize that some of them have tried to grab onto my life force, my coat-tail , to catch my light in their hands. Silly people. They would have a better chance to try to catch a shooting star in those endless skies above. I need to embrace changes with enthusiasm. I can choose to stop and smell the flowers along the way. Daily take time out to meditate deep within the quiet, seek the peaceful mind. Honor a heart that is filled with love. My motto: I don't know where I am going, but I can't wait to get there. I know that my soul can travel faster than the speed of light: when I am the light.....

No comments:

Post a Comment