Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Advenrtures in Radio

Today I was on 95.1 The Morning Show with Brother Wease. After a lot of prayer for all of us concerned and to make sure that I arrived at the studio as promised at 8:30 AM a venti latte was used to bribe me out of the wonderful dreamy haze I was in. Once awake, I was then primped and primed by my gals for my great morning adventure. On the drive in, I turned on the radio at 7:30 and heard him talking about me. Not sure if Pastor Robin Higgins was a guy or a girl. Then he was on to a holy week rant, crazy passover bit. Now I know that Wease is a self proclaimed heathen. He wears this title proudly since I have known him off and on for the last 25 years or so. When I excepted this invite by DJ Anthony, I knew my mission would be hard, and the challenge required an extra shot of espresso which kicked in nicely. I arrived on the dot. Thanks to my side-kick Alice who took a 1/2 day off to assist me this AM. Man, do I adore my team Robin Wind! Wease came out on a break and shook my hand. Asked if I was there to convert him, save him or something.... I assured him I was not. So I told him I was a girl, a Psychic Medium, Pastor of PSC and that I was there to talk about Allison DeBois May 15 Event we are sponsoring. He said: I don't believe in that shit but Anthony does. No, when you are a bit nervous, hearing that wasn't comforting. First he was defensive and very "naughty" (there was a brief discussion about shaving private parts) just before my 9:00 studio time began. Headphones on, instructions given and we were live. I was still blushing about shaving men's parts and asking GOD/SPIRIT for all the help they could give me. Wondering what I had gotten myself into and looking for the emergency exits! (just in case) But it moved along naturally and comfortably. His energy shifted and next thing I know we where all laughing. Oh and right before this happened the phone system went bonkers, callers lost and equipment was acting up. I then knew my "crew" was in the house. I totally relaxed and it was cool, fun and amazing.
I went off air to do 4 readings for the DJ's, they each went back on air happy, impressed and excited. We were still being talked about off and on. After my last reading Wease motioned me back in and asked if I would stay for the rest of the show. Which I did. Terry had sent him a "note" that challenged his treatment of me. I must admit I loved doing RADIO. I gifted all of the DJS my I AM SACRED.....guided meditation
CD's and PSC also gave them all a new PSC "We See Dead People www.plymouthspiritualistchurch.org" tee-shirts. They just LOVED THEM. He said on air that some Sunday he would be visiting Plymouth and Sista Pastor Robin. Wishes to check out the service and hear her preaching. He nicknamed me Sister Rockin Robin. I have to say there is something surreal about being on The Fox, from the glass studio on Main St. staring at State to where the Fox Sister's performed Mediumship in the late 1800's at Corinthian Hall. I have to smile! When I left the studio Wease bowed to me, shook my hand, the difference in him, his eyes blew me away. There was respect and a huge smile. Happy Holy Week to you. Celebrate the Spirit of Jesus. Rising and communicating with all those who knew him. But we know that everyday: There is no death...there are no dead and Spiritualism can RAP, ROCK and ROLL.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared this---I wish I could have listened. I'm glad it went so well :)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had heard it as well... Rock on, Pastor Robin!

    Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans. Now, if you had brought him a message from Ramon Santiago he would had been a true believer. They were great friends.

    ReplyDelete