Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am walking on Sunshiine...and don't it feel good?

So what a difference the sun can make in just a few days! Everyone I have been talking too seems "LIGHT YEARS" away from their deep dark moods of months gone by. Now we already knew that I was like a hot house plant: I need warmth, a nice root system, a little attention, plenty of water, and a nice window to find any natural light that may be lurking. But until this week I never knew just how important that natural LIGHT part was for our spiritual survival. It isn't just a word, can't be duplicated by bulbs or booth, it is something that must come from above. This AM each of my house plants got dusted off, sang too, and watered. They are also happily out in the sun on my front porch as I blog. All the gals got shiny gemstones tucked on top of their soil. Each one looks lovely with bright aura's. I swear I can see them stretching upwards towards the sun too. Yes, I hear plants talk too. Don't get me started. I am so glad the winter season is behind us.
So I am out rejoicing in the sunlight. Singing happy sunny songs: Walking On Sunshine during the day and Sunshine on My Shoulders at bedtime. Oh there are plenty of others that are popping into my head right now but I'll spare you the list. Even my Spirit Guides are happy with my new improved vibration. So lift your moods , raise your vibrations and hum a happy tune. Happy Spring! Get out, take a deep breath, stretch towards the sky and thank the Creator for this wonderful gift of LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment