Monday, April 13, 2009

SO.....What!

SO I am in a really sassy mood tonight. Look out! I have been recently told by a reader that it is not "proper English" to begin blogging with the word SO. SO just to totally annoy the complainer further I thought I would respond by offering a big "SO..... WHAT". It is not my problem that the word SO bothers you or anyone else for that matter. This is my blog SO I can use whatever words that roll off my tongue....whether they are proper English or not. But this just confirms that no matter what I do or say, where or when I do it or with whom I do it with, there will ALWAYS be someone who will find fault with me. Please know that I have never claimed to be an "English Major". I am far too busy doing my Advanced Major in LOVING LIFE! Personally think it is rude to offer opinions when they are not asked for. I would much rather say SO when I am putting my thoughts down, than have bad manners any day.
SO today I am just sassy enough to say: I really do not give a damn about proper English! None of that matters to me. I know who I am, who I love and who I serve. It is none of my business what other's think of me! What matters most is what I think of myself. SO if you don't like something I have said or done: Please stop reading my blog or my web-site. If you really like the word SO....then keep following me! (( =

No comments:

Post a Comment