Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New You Year!

So we survived the final month of the year, that was jammed pack with many holiday events & party's, along with a few weddings and a funeral! We welcomed 2010 with a wonderful Bowl Burning Ceremony at PSC. 55 + people attended. We enjoyed a pleasant night of releasing, refocusing and refreshing our Spirit. More and more lately my Native American ancestry is becoming a part of my work. I am thrilled to share sacred healing ceremony with you. A combination of my teachings & training from teachers; Seneca, Mohawk, Lakota, Cherokee and Bear Tribes...including the sacred medicine from the Peruvian Jungle.
I am excited to be having the opportunity to study with some powerful elders. I am channeling my Spirit Teachers as well. Sometimes I feel like I am watching someone else's life unfolding before my eyes. If you had told me 15 years ago, I would be doing what I do today, I would have probably been "rolling on the floor laughing" thinking you were nuts. But here I am....feeling more connected to the Creator's "Spirit World" everyday. Walking in beauty, awake and aware...of my higher purpose. Seeing my life's passion awaken in your eyes. Recognizing the SPIRIT LIGHT we all possess. More and more able to transcend worlds, layers, levels and vibrations. All done with God's Grace and Spirit's incredible love. It is a great honor, privilege
to be walking with you on this amazing journey. This year, we look forward to facilitating your personal healing, watching your own gifts and talents unfold. Assisting as you also discover the true essence of your spiritual being! Happy 2010 Dear One's.
~Robin Wind & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment