Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

So I was totally overwhelmed by all the fb, e-mail birthday wishes (pages of them) the cards, flowers & gifts I received. I am still doing lunch, dinner dates with friends and family. I think the celebrating will go on for at least another week. I am feeling fantastic about the future plans we are making. I have an amazing manager/group working with me. I am so very grateful to share my life with such wonderful people. Yes, and YOU are one of them.
I look forward to a great new year. A year of serving Spirit, working with my clients and meeting new friends. Looking forward to taking more classes too. I am traveling a bit this summer. Serving NSAC Camps. I will be in Maine for a week and Michigan too. A week in Lily Dale. We will be hosting 2 Women Healing Retreats June and September.
We are very pleased to be offering new and advanced healing classes to my students. Keep checking the Robin Winds Web-site.
My new pipe has been born/carved especially for me by a gifted spirit inspired friend!
So I will be busy learning Sun Bears Sacred Healing Pipe Ceremony this year as well.
If there is one thing I am certain: I am dearly blessed!

Ah-ho from a smiling & grateful, ~Robin Wind & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment