Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ask And Ye Shall Recieve

So I am very grateful that it has been a very busy week. My friend told me last night that when Rosemary Altea (my 1st Psychic mentor) first began doing this work professionally she told God and her Spirit Guides that she would need to see no less than 3 clients a week. Once she could see this happen she would quit her job and work for them FT! My Mum sent me a lovely book around my birthday called "Hiring The Heavens." In it they talk about asking for what you need. Telling the universe what you want them to assist you with. Co-creating mmmm, I sense a theme message in there somewhere. I was 'receiving" right up until the beginning on March and then suddenly it got very quiet. At first I wasn't worried. I was grateful that I didn't hit the yearly normal quiet months of Dec-Feb. I was in a state of "waiting" not asking. I think no I assumed "they knew" what I needed. But after 3 weeks into the month I began to get nervous myself when my bills could not be met. I was feeling my spouse's worry, doubt and yes panic about the quite days. I began to ask: is this really what I am suppose to do? Should I look for another FT gig. Give up this venue of God's healing /message work once and for all? Still the heavens remained silent. One thing I know for sure: where there is doubt, worry and fear....nothing grows, fills and experiences abundance. It chokes the positive life flow.
I don't know why I let their "fear" energy block out my inner knowing. But I did. Hey human happens! But I know today that was the very energy vibration that kept me at a level where "more" just wasn't possible. Sometimes we just need to remember: to think less and trust more.
Having faith is necessary for us to hold onto during the silence. Sometimes no answer: is the answer. In time we will see, understand the whys and hows. But until then...never keep asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment