Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Many Blessings

So I have been counting my blessings lately and boy are there are a lot of them! I am so grateful for the wonderful people in my life. Happy to finally have a team around me that feels absolutely perfect to assist me on my higher mission. I have been making time-outs to stop and smell the Lilac's or other Spring flowers that catch my eye. To walk the beach or parks taking the time to really explore myself and my deeper connections to all that is. Spring is such a reflective time for me personally. I always look back to see what was accomplished within the last year. Listen to see if it is now time or possible to move forward. One thing I have learned is Divine Order is never my own. There are other forces greater than I, that must be in line. This also means that I don't let my ego/human part of me try to force it, or manipulate it or others in anyway, I must just open and BE willing. I know when the "energy and time is right" to precede, I will be ready to do my part. All will be accomplished with ease. I know many people who are practicing the "Secret" The Law of Attraction. They are still not able to "trust" enough or just let go and allow.
They get too focused on "creation" visualizing their new realities (secretly in their minds they have a ego based time line ticking). They are often missing the most important element: TRUST.
Trust is inner KNOWING that when all is aligned in this mighty Universe and it honestly reflects deep within themselves: does this Natural Law really work. Once this is accomplished anything and everything is possible! Think less and trust more. Having FAITH in something they can't see or touch is so easy for some. Not so easy for others. Keeping an attitude of gratitude will certainly help the process of creation manifest easier. For it is only in our ability to "TRUST" and having absolute faith can we master this natural law.

No comments:

Post a Comment