Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tummy Messages

So I have been one of those people who has always listened to my "gut". The tight feeling like a crunch means: pay attention (be on alert) The more tightness I feel or the higher the intensity; means: danger, something bad is about to happen! Those incredible butterflies, well they always mean: love and pure excitement. The elevator sensation means: nervousness or anxiety. And when working with Spirit Energy for Channeling Healing or Readings, there is a swirling that means: sacred power. Trance Channeling feels like: like all of the above are blended together. I feel healing spirals of energy which are much more solid, focused and powerful. Energy popping up and down, like pistons of an engine are new to me after surgery. I have been super charged since the Seance last Sat Night. Still processing this "new sensation". I like it...but it feels like only time and practice with help me understand what these changes "mean" for our future work.
These tummy messages are always combined with changes of body temps, goose bumps, hair raising, changes in my breathing and my heart rate. All of my senses are totally on. Everything is digitally enhanced. I feel endless signals or energies bouncing off of me in all directions. Electricity and light is what I see and feel with my eyes closed or open. Sometimes there is a metallic taste under my tongue. I am quite aware that my body is experiencing an adrenal release. But it is like my system is becoming more fine tuned and it runs on demand. Somewhere there is a remote in the Spirit World and they are watching my life on "High Definition TV" or something! lol What a funny thought. But I serve that source. The ONE without fear or doubt. I KNOW there is a bigger plan. I will continue to go where I am led, to humbly serve Spirit and always render service to any Soul who crosses my path.
Living my life in a place of gratitude. Seeing the world anew--in awe and wonder. I feel like I am just scratching the surface of what the entire package or plan really is. But I will LISTEN. I will show up. And I will do my part. At the end of the day....that will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment