Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Am.....Sacred

So several days ago while on FB I wrote this line down on my homepage. Shortly there after, a dear concerned friend asked me why I was scared. I had to chuckle. Another person had pointed of course what I had actually said or meant. But it really got me thinking....scared is the exact opposite of sacred. When the I AM.....SACRED CD of Guided Meditations was channeled in, I heard Spirit say: "Robin, We Need You To Remind People What They Are!" I can tell you that if I didn't know who and what I am, every single day, in every moment I would or might be indeed scared. I could easily become angry, negative, judgmental, frustrated, depressed.

As I write today the SCAR -ED in the word...is almost vibrating off the page. We each have scars. Old hurts, regrets, lost lovers, departed loved ones that leave marks or wrinkles in the canvas deep within our souls. However, without these scars, I can see how incredibly non-dimensional our souls be. With these experiences with all its pain, loss and suffering comes depth. They provid Soul-Dimension. More facets for our light to reflect out into the world.

Each day, my mindful healing meditation includes a new found respect, gratitude and yes even acceptance of those things that have and will continue to make me feel SACRED. I am choosing to walk in this world awake, aware and present. I am living in the moment. In Peace, With Love at ONE. Practice harmony with self, with others and the entire Universe. I encourage you to join me. I can promise you that you will never walk alone. Together We Are One. And yes, my friends we are all SACRED. I love you! ~Robin Wind

PS Remember: Blessed Are The Cracked, For They Shall Let In More Light (( =

No comments:

Post a Comment