Thursday, August 13, 2009

Commitment, Dedication, Discipline, Respect......

So I just had such a wonderful weekend in Lily Dale. From Fri to Sun I went with 15 or so PSC people, friends and clients enjoyed lovely weather and each other. We took classes, shared meals, laughter and total relaxation. Just what I needed. We saw Rosemary Altea my original Allison or Lisa of 25+ years ago. I remember reading her books when I was just starting out as a Psychic Medium. They forever changed me as a person. This summer, 2009 several years later we both taught workshops in Lily Dale. Quite surreal for me. Realizing just how far I have come from my beginnings working with this energy. Sitting in the auditorium I began to remember all of the clients readings and healing I have had the wonderful opportunity to facilitate over the years. So many bits of energy filled my soul. I closed my eyes and just listened to Rosemary speak. We smiled, laughed and I cried when her words struck cords within my heart and soul.
I heard some of the same experiences, life lessons in her stories Someone next to me said she sounded like Robin with an proper British Accent. I just giggled. Another friend added: we were both linked into the same One Universal Conscience. I totally agree! But it showed me something much more important: that only practicing true Commitment, Dedication, Discipline and Respect can you stay connected in that Divine Wisdom. Experiencing the energy is the best teacher. To Master Energy one must always strive to be the VERY BEST CHANNEL each and everyday. True Masters study their craft for an entire lifetime and only impove with age! And I am and always will be very grateful for the opportunity to Serve Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment