Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amazing Grace

So another person recently crosses my path, feels the need to attack my Religious beliefs, mission and purpose. She questions my relationship to God. Wonders how I can do what I do without worry that I might end up in hell or worse? I just about laughed in her face. No, not PC so I asked my God to help me speak with love, light and grace. I was so happy with the results. I didn't go on defense. I went on offence. I began asking her questions. About her own understandings, personal experiences that convinced her that she WAS such a snug Superior being. And out loud I wondered how such a Superior being could be so angry and fear based? At first she seemed taken back. Every answer she gave, I just listened. Sent out love...pushed light from my center til I am certain she could see it. When she was finished, she looked at me in the eyes and said: "well aren't you going to say something". I said: "it just felt that she really needed to get that stuff out-off her chest. I told her that I was here to listen, not judge, not try to convert her. My GOD didn't work that way. I was instead supposed to give her permission to unload the old ideas and beliefs that she had been dragging around for years. Those soul depleting beliefs that she was somehow not worthy of any MORE. I shared that I was proud to be a Spiritualist Minster, a woman who has struggled since birth to survive, who has been beaten, abused, broken, who has died, come back to life a few times. I shared some of the many miracles-Universal Laws in divine order that I have witnessed along the way. Confirmed I indeed had an unwavering "knowing" of what I am "inside". A strong personal connection to the GOD I serve. Even if he didn't look or sound like her's, it is the same GOD. I talked about my own mission, a higher purpose, offering others new perspectives about the holy trilogy-BODY MIND SPIRIT for consideration. I told her what I BELIEVED down to my core. With LOVE and LIGHT she listened. Once she notices: "you are not afraid". I said I feel GOD inside me everyday. She cried and "no, as powerful as her GOD was, she never felt this". With the eyes
of a child she melted, began to transform before my eyes. She seemed eager to listen. Asked questions. Wanting to hear more. She was no longer afraid or angry. She was now open, free and ready for MORE. With Gods Grace we gave her permission to believe. The message was
not attached to guilt, shame, blame, or fear. With LOVE and LIGHT Spiritualism reminds those seeking..... that they are are ALREADY MORE. And I will see her at service some Sunday I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment