Friday, May 7, 2010

Operation Butterfly....

So as the smell of Lilac's enters my office window, I thought it was time to share some exciting news. Operation Butterfly has begun! 2010 will truly be a year of transformation and change for me. I am taking personal steps to get healthier by taking better care of the"one who cares for so many" as my dear friend Sandy calls me. I have already disposed of 18 lbs.....the long overdue journey has begun. I am having surgery next Mon to "help me-better help myself". This combined with the release of baggage/abuse of my childhood, should be a celebration of sorts. More ceremony of the positive.....less emotional attachment to the negative. I am not foolish enough to attempt lag of the journey all alone. I have a team. It is called TEAM BUTTERFLY. They are a wonderful group of friends and professionals whom I adore, trust and count on for support. This process will not be easy. Some days are down right brutal actually. But I will do it. Step by step. I am ready do my part to be successful on this important part of my journey. Spirit Guides are very "on board" as well. I laugh remembering the other day when I zeroed in on a stone at Two Hawks Gallery. Yes, I know that the idea of the heavens opening up with angels singing and me having a "moment" with a stone, crystal AKA Rock is hard to imagine, but it happened! lol It is called a: Snakeskin Agate. A few highlights out of "The Crystal Bible" are: Spiritually it strengthens the base and sacral chakras, rooting the soul into the body and the earth, and facilitating full acceptance of incarnation. *giggles* Snakeskin Agate connects you to the joy of living, and reminds you as the snake sheds its skin, you can slough off your past and be reborn! Teaching "like cures like". I love that part! For years I have said "I wish I could find a person that could channel Spirit energy, like I do for others". It appears the universe agrees. They will also be cheering me on, helping me help myself, picking me up when I am down. Channeling energy in and clearing out those nightmares of the past.
I am grateful every single day for the opportunity to serve Spirit, to serve others and now I am happy to see the real me again. I am ready to become all I am meant to be! In morning meditations I see my new beautiful wings in bright beautiful colors being woven. Fully aware that as fragile as butterfly's wings are: they are "wind current" strong for her as she dances gracefully across the sky. I am ready to dance and fly again..... I hope you find the time to discover your inner butterfly too!
My Love, ~Robin Wind

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post Robin! I'm so glad you'll be getting "new wings"! Sending you love and hugs always!

    ReplyDelete